Photos as presentation for Language Teaching
How to use Bubbler?
1. Insert the name of the tag, and Bubbler will search the photos for you.
2. 17 pictures under the tag from Flickr will be presented.
3. Picture can be drag to the slide to be used as presentation.
4. Bubbles can be inserted to insert words in the slides.
5. Publish it.
What I like about this website:
- Students are able to work on their own and this not only will encourage autonomous learning, it will too creates personalisation.
- It's free
- A very fun way to create variety in terms of activities in class or topics
- Does not violate copy rights as pictures are taken straight from Flickr and users will not be able to copy those pictures.
What I dislike about this website:
- The aim of the lesson maybe diverted as students may search for inappropriate pictures.
- Time consuming
- Once published, the slides can't be edited.
- It maybe boring.
- Schools need to provide internet and sufficient computers for students and teachers.